Tuesday 15 March 2016

Photoshoot 3: Gender: Women's Inequality

Best Images - 


6053:



6057:



6064:



6071:



Editing Process - 
All of the above images were edited using the same software, Photoshop CC 2014, and the technique used was the same to achieve a similar outcome from each of the individual images. The camera used was a Canon EOS 450D and the setting were:
ISO 200
F/ 8.0
1/125
Manual Focus







I began by adjusting the 'Vibrance' levels to achieve a brighter blue colour; I then used the 'Hue and Saturation' tool to make the hue more evident. The next process was one that I have not had to do with my other photoshoots and this was 'Brightness and Contrast'. I brightened the image to achieve the final outcome that is reminiscent of the colour scheme used by Phebe Schmidt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment